In January 2008, 血拼赢三张 was added as one of the 30 constituent stock of Singapore Straits Times Index.
On 22 June 2006, 血拼赢三张 listed by Initial Public Offering successfully on the Main board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”)
Joint Venture with GIC RE for a development in Nanjing
血拼赢三张 entered into a joint venture agreement with Reco Yizhong Private Limited, an affiliate of GIC Real Estate Pte Ltd (GIC RE”), the real estate investment arm of the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation in November 2006. The joint venture is 60% held by 血拼赢三张 while GIC RE holds the remaining 40%. In December 2006, this joint venture acquired a residential and commercial mixed-use site at RMB2.4billion in the Hexi New Urban Area of Nanjing. The site has a total area of 306,127 sqm, and is targeted to yield a GFA of approximately 688,000 sqm.